As a motivated leader and entrepreneur, I take great strides to use my passion for empowering professionals to develop their careers and leadership competences. My diverse experiences have provided me with the expertise to mentor and lead hundreds of professionals, particularly in the areas of training, training enterprise strategy, learning and development, emotional intelligence, performance management, instructional design, quantitative and qualitative research, professional selling principles, quality management, job interviewing techniques, coaching, professional résumé writing, and leadership development
Through my experience with three Fortune 100 companies, I have acquired a varied skill-set including: sales, sales management, corporate training, on-boarding development and implementation, classroom instruction, curriculum/instructional design, human resources, employee relations, change management, executive coaching, and recruitment. This has led to multiple promotions within the Telecommunications and HCM industry holding multiple executive positions in the Learning and Development field. In August of 2013, my passion was further expanded when I founded Go Berg or Go Home, LLC, to provide career services and coaching to professionals through a servant leadership approach.
In addition to formal professional development, I have actively sought out personal growth through individual research and education. I highly value education and currently hold a B.A. in English and Psychology and M.A. in Organizational Leadership and a M.S. in Instructional Design. Additionally, I hold doctorate degree in Educational Leadership. My passion for empowering others has led to the completion of the highest certifications in resume writing, executive and career coaching, job-interview prep, training and facilitation, various leadership development programs and Emotional Intelligence.
- Top 1% profile on LinkedIn with over 23,00 followers (2018)
- “Best-in-Class” Business Awards for Career Services in 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017 from Thumbtack, New York Times, TalentSmart, Indeed, and ZipRecruiter
- Published and nationally recognized for dissertation and contributions to the fields of Emotional Intelligence and Executive Coaching (July, 2017)
- Privately funded for 3 post-doctorate studies in the area of emotional intelligence, coaching, and talent management (2019)
- Honorary Doctorate in Motivation for contributions to leadership development in national colleges and universities (2016-2017)
- 2014 Recipient of the Albertus Magnus College Premier Leadership Achievement Award
- Top 100 Entrepreneur – www.entreprenuer.com, eonetwork.com, and New York SBDC (April, 2018)
- As of July 2018, over 5000 clients served since opening our doors in 2014
I guarantee that when you reach out to Go Berg or Go Home it will be the best decision you make. We are connected to over 28 staffing firms, employee the highest certified resume writers and career coaches, and are connected throughout the Northeast. If you are truly looking for the best in the business, stop debating and Go Berg or Go Home today…
Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter: Go Berg or Go Home
Connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/drchristopherberg/
Published Dissertation: http://dune.une.edu/theses/61/
“Berg, Christopher, “A Correlational Study Of Mid-level Managers Examining Emotional Intelligence And Coaching Dimensions” (2016). All Theses And Dissertations. Paper 61.
Post-Doctorate Research Projects: 4 and Growing thanks to Fortune 500 companies growing interest in Emotional Intelligence!